Data Analyst I
- Responsible for providing database support to all members of the project team, work with developers and programmers to create offline data products, understand workflow charts, test databases and report errors. Implement corrective measures as instructed by the project team and circulate project status reports. Monitor operational databases to identify problems of database availability, efficiency, validity and security. Translate business requirements into detailed specifications writing complex SQL to validate data and create reports. Work with developers to determine an appropriate test environment and tools for tests. Maintain integrity of databases, schedule backups and update permissions as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related Engineering field.
To apply mail to Eagleforce Associates Inc., Attn. Jash-DAI - 13241 Woodland Park Rd, Suite 600, Herndon, VA 20171-2898
- Participate in the development of in house proprietary programs and applications aimed to the healthcare industry using Ruby on Rails and JQuery. Design program code, maintain/modify software and data structure of assigned programs, confer with development team, maintain file structure and narrative description of program flow,purpose and operation,test and debug programs,provide training and support to users and other related duties.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Information Science or related Engineering field and 24 months of experience as a Computer Programmer or 24 months of any Computer Programming related experience.
To apply mail to Eagleforce Associates Inc., Attn. Jash-CP - 13241 Woodland Park Rd, Suite 600, Herndon, VA 20171-2898
- Meet with clients to understand system components and, technical and functional requirements. Analyze structure and unstructured data, maps existing business processes/functions, assess systems effectiveness and recommends changes. Identify, design, and deploy intelligent solutions for the complete lifecycle ensuring compatibility of components, system performance, portability, scalability, usability, security, and maintainability. Research and use knowledge of object-oriented programming along with client and server applications development processes, multimedia, and Internet technology. Document and present project information to clients and technical team through presentations, technical reports, etc. Confer with management to give input regarding timelines. Organize program design specifications, coding, documentation, and debugging. Lead team of programmers and developers to ensure timely delivery of solutions, assign tasks and give technical guidance and support for the development of applications, programs, intelligent solutions following specifications for the particular project. Monitor progress and work products for accuracy and adherence to design standards, identify system issues. Support testing, design, and troubleshooting of systems ensuring quality of delivery. Document technical specifications, installation and user instructions. Other related duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Information Science, or related Engineering field + 2 years of experience in any IT programming or software development position working with predictive analytics, programs and applications specific to the healthcare industry. Alternatively, Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Information Science or related Engineering field + 5 years of progressive experience in any IT programming or software development position working with predictive analytics, programs and applications aimed to the healthcare industry. Will accept any suitable combination of education, training and/or experience.
To apply mail to Eagleforce Associates Inc., Attn. Jash-SA - 13241 Woodland Park Rd, Suite 600, Herndon, VA 20171-2898